2/26/11

What I'm Doing

A lot of things are happening at my Cassidy Hunter website!

First, Asylum, the sequel to Sanctuary, is now available from Loose Id. You can find it by clicking here. I've also just gotten the first review for Asylum, and you can read it here. It was reviewed by Elizabeth Silver, who is awesome, by the way.

Also, my short story 'sweet' romance, Puppy Love, is available for a limited time at Amazon for 99 cents!

I am in edits for Beyond the Shadows, a m/f erotic romance which will be coming to Loose Id soon. I'll post as soon as I have a release date.

I've submitted an erotic m/f titled First Night, and will post if it gets accepted.

My m/f erotic paranormal Strange Familiar is now available with Etopia Press. You can find it at the publisher website, or at ARe.

And finally, I have begun writing the third book in the Sanctuary series, which I've titled Serenity, as well as a YA called The Day and the Dark, and a few other works in process. :)

Visit me at cassidyhunter.com

Have a great weekend!







.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment