5/3/10

Email

This was waiting for me in my inbox this morning, and made my day:


"...it is 12:53 (I have to get up at 5:30), and i just finished the last glorious words of Sanctuary. So tired, so happy! Wow, what an excellent book. I shall have to edit the raving review i gave it when I can think straight again! Thanks for a great read! Pure magic!"

And another email:

"...I thought it was an excellent read. It was full of emotion, suspense, sex (the final sex scene was by far my favourite). I loved the way you wrapped up the ending and I also loved that Kimberlyn had to be rescued after she'd healed Logan. It all just balanced out so well..."

Sanctuary


For more information, visit Cassidy Hunter's page

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. I wholeheartedly agree. It was magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle! Thanks ;) I'm so glad you liked it...and I hope you like Asylum as well. :)

    ReplyDelete