10/30/09

To NaNo or not to NaNo?

A couple of days before it starts, and I still haven't decided whether or not to give it a go this year. I'm hesitant because so much is going on.

I've opened a shop on etsy and am making different things every day, I'm still not finished with Keeping Kai, I hope to get an acceptance and edits for The Room in mid-November, and also we've been doing edits on Sanctuary, with The Shifter's Heart to follow.

I was informed that the trial is being postponed until January or February, so that, in a way, is good news. On the one hand, having such a hideous thing going on during the holidays, again, is just too hard. But on the other hand, another delay is so discouraging. I want it to be over with.

Also, preparing for Thanksgiving is time consuming. So with all this going on, to say nothing of family stuff, NaNo might just be too much for me to take on this year.

But come the first, I might be writing that NaNo book ;)

I do love the structure, the discipline, and the 50000 word book finished in one month!

But...I still just haven't decided!

How about you guys? Any of you doing NaNo this year?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment